Research Fellow, NISB-EM
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
We have an open position at NISB-EM facility for an electron microscopist with extensive experience on sample preparation and EM imaging for cellular EM and single particles analysis.
- Work in a team of support staff that looks after high-end Electron Microscope and its ancillary equipment/tools.
- Provide guidance and training to students and staff scientist on sample preparation, imaging and data collection using EM instrumentations.
- Established cellular tomography workflows for EM analysis of cells and tissue. This include correlative light and electron microscopy (CLEM) of room temperature specimens, cryo-imaging techniques for cell (cryo- confocal and FIB milling) and conventional EM (sectioning and immunogold labelling).
- Possess PhD or Master degree in Biological Life Sciences or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years of full-time hands-on EM experience (TEM and SEM) on cellular EM and single-particles analysis
- Experience in working with CLEM (cryo and room temperature samples)
- Extensive experience in protein expression (bacteria, insect cell and mammalian expression system) and protein purification.
Hiring Institution: NTU