Research Fellow, Heterogeneous Catalysis
The Campus for Research Excellence And Technological Enterprise (CREATE) invites applications for the position of Research Fellow in the area of heterogeneous catalysis.
The research focus will be developing and investigating heterogeneous catalysts for the conversion of low cost C1 feedstocks (CO2 and CH4) to value added products.
- Conduct experimental research outlined by Principal Investigator
- Develop new research methodologies
- Provide support to research students and other research staff
- Maintenance of the research equipment and ensure safe and smooth operation in the lab
- Report research progress
- Publish research findings
- A PhD degree in chemical engineering, materials chemistry, physical chemistry, chemical physics, surface chemistry or related fields and dedicated to heterogeneous catalysis from an internationally reputable research group
- Experience in operando catalyst characterisation techniques is advantageous
- Experience working with computational chemists is advantageous
- Strong English communication skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.