Research Fellow, Computer Science/Information Security/Engineering/Mathematics
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
School of Computer Science and Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Conducting research on security analysis of smart contract and testing vulnerabilities in well-known open source block chain projects
- Developing automatic vulnerability detection tools for blockchain
- Possess a Doctor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Engineering, Mathematics, or related discipline
- Expertise in software engineering, software programming, computer security and testing
- Research experience in software testing, software analysis, and related areas
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Able to conduct research and write reports/articles independently and within teams
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU