Project Officer, Neuroscience
The School of Biological Sciences invites applications for the position of Project Officer (Neuroscience).
- Conducting neuroscience research involving handling of rodents, mouse genotyping, rodent colony management, surgical procedures, histological and imaging techniques
- Other administrative work (ordering, safety etc)
- A bachelor degree from a university in high reputation
- Certificate for Responsible Care and Use of Laboratory Animal Course in Singapore (preferred)
- One or more in the following types of research experience:
- Research experience in rodent handling (rats and mice), perfusion fixation, ip injections, rodent colony management, genotyping of transgenic mice
- Research experience in cell culture, molecular biology technique
- Research experience in histological techniques including brain sectioning and immunostaining
- Research experience in imaging techniques and image processing and analysis using Adobe Photoshop and ImageJ
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU