Senior Research Fellow, Biology/Chemistry
A Senior Research Fellow position is available in the Laboratory of Assistant Professor Marek Mutwil at the School of Biological Sciences, Nanyang Technological University.
- Carry out the research project, and be responsible for administrative and logistical upkeep pertaining to laboratory operations
- PhD degree in biology/chemistry with at least 5 years of relevant post-doctoral experience
- Substantial experience in molecular biology, including various assays that measure growth of microorganisms
- Knowledge of working with human pathogens is desired
- While not essential, applicants with experience in activity-guided purification of active metabolites is a big bonus
- Applicants should be highly collegial and demonstrated to be able to work eﬀectively in “team science” contexts
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English are required, along with ample experience with scientiﬁc writing
- You will be asked to describe past examples of having developed structured approaches to solving unanticipated and complex problems
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU