Project Manager, Computer Science/Engineering
Singtel Cognitive and Artificial Intelligence Lab for Enterprises at NTU invites applications for the position of Project Manager.
- Coordinate and host visits and demos, give presentations to introduce the lab and the projects
- Plan, organize and manage internal and external events including workshops, seminars and exhibitions
- Maintain and update the lab’s website with approved content
- Plan the placement and setup of various demos in the Corp Lab
- Assist in SCALE procurement including raising purchase requests, delivery order, goods receipt and invoices to NSS, and expense claims
- Assist in compilation of various operational reports e.g. expense report etc
- Project manage a new research study research study that involves development of an Intelligent digital AI App creation platform powered by AI, Machine Learning and data analytics for education applications
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/ Engineering or related fields
- Excellent experience in administration, research support and management of multi-disciplinary or AI projects in a research or academic environment
- Good experience in AI Applications and/or Ariba purchasing system would be advantageous
- Good interpersonal skills, and excellent team player
- Excellent communicator with mastery in writing skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU