Research Fellow, Acoustical Engineering
2 days left
- Full Time
The School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering invites application for the position of Research Fellow.
- Work on a project to develop and deploy an IoT-enabled sound sensing and generation prototype
- Integration of wireless communication, speaker unit and microphones in a IP67 enclosure for outdoor deployment
- Development of a real-time adaptive sound generation algorithm based on ambient environment
- PhD in Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Engineering or related field
- 1-year research experience in related area
- Expertise in soundscape-related research
- Knowledge in audio engineering and audio signal processing
- Proficient in the basics of programming languages such as C, C++ and Python
- Proficient in written and oral English
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.