Research Assistant, IoT Software Development and Hardware Design
4 days left
- Full Time
The School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering invites application for the position of Research Assistant.
- Work on a project to conduct the research on development of subminiature voltage converters for next-generation Internet-of-Things (IoT)
- Develop mobile applications to communicate with a Bluetooth IoT device
- Design, realize, and verify the IoT device
- Design building blocks of a novel subminiature voltage converter to manage the power of the IoT device
- Contribute in preparing reports and papers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronic Engineering or related field
- Expertise in Android and iOS app development, and back-end services
- Proficiency in C, Android OS, Android Studio, Java, Kotlin, iOS, XCode, Objective-C, Swift, PHP, SQL
- Knowledge in Bluetooth firmware programming
- Experience in DC-DC converter / power converter / voltage converter design, or in analog/mixed-signal circuit design such as switched-capacitor, LDO, ADC, voltage reference, PLL/DLL is highly preferred
- Proficient in spoken and written English
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.