Research Associate, Optical Spectroscopy
7 days left
- Full Time
A Research Associate position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences. The candidate is expected to perform research conduct research under the umbrella of the Prof Xiong’s group.
- Conduct research activities related to thin film deposition by thermal evaporation, e-beam evaporation to create photonic crystals or plasmonic structures
- Conduct research activities related to atomic force microscopy, x-ray diffraction and optical microscopy of materials or devices
- Conduct experiments involving optical spectroscopy, like absorption, luminescence spectroscopy, and low-temperature photoluminescence
- Skilled at electromagnetic simulation using commercial software
- M.Sc degree in Physics or Materials Science
- Demonstrated strong experimental skills in optical spectroscopy
- Ability to work independently but also to work as part of a team, e.g. collaborating with the group members as well as researchers from other labs
- Willing to learn and hardworking
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.