Research Fellow, Computer Science/Electronics/Mechanical Engineering/Robotics
4 days left
- Full Time
Rehabilitation Research Institute of Singapore invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Development of a wearable system to test a high-level software human-robot interface with learning capabilities
- Contribution to data acquisition and analysis
- Contribution to the development of the software for the high level human-robot interface
- PhD in computer science, electronics, mechanical engineering, robotics or related disciplines
- Previous experience in Mechatronics or Robotics
- Previous experience with machine learning algorithms is advantageous
- Basic knowledge of robotics
- Positive attitude oriented to problem-solving
- Proven ability to autonomously perform high level research
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.