5 days left
- Full Time
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Contribute to development of a hybrid manufacturing process that combines laser written carbon electronics with an additive material dispensing system for the fabrication of soft devices for smart medical devices
- Research into various aspects of soft electronics, carbon electronics, multi-material 3D printing, laser-material interaction and modification
- Possess a relevant Masters’ degree in Mechanical, Materials or Electrical Engineering or related disciplines
- Experience in Additive Manufacturing projects ideally involving a good understanding of laser processing and material deposition of polymers
- Experience with fabricating and testing soft devices, and the ability to analyse mechanical and other material characteristics
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU