Research Fellow, Maritime/Logistics/Environmental Engineering/Industrial Engineering/Statistics
1 day left
- Full Time
The School of Civil and Environmental Engineering invites applications for the position as Research Fellow.
The Research Fellow will support the research for the project titled 'Data analytics in Maritime Research'.
- Conduct research in the area of shipping and port
- Perform data collection, data analysis, data mining, programming, modelling, simulation, and paper/report writing
- PhD in a relevant discipline (e.g. Maritime, Logistics, Environmental Engineering, Industrial Engineering, and Statistics) from a reputable university
- Expertise in shipping/port/maritime logistics/supply chain management
- Strong expertise in data analysis, data mining and modeling
- Track record in technical publications
- Highly motivated and research oriented
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Fluent verbal and written communications in English
- Experience in industry R&D projects will be advantageous
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.