Project Officer, Semiconductor Fabrication
5 days left
- Full Time
A Project Officer is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences.
- Support the research program, ASTAR IAF Industry Collaboration Programme (IAF-ICP) with a focus on the development of non-volatile memory devices for embedded systems
- Laboratory research on ReRAM materials and devices, as well as joint development with industry partner on 300 mm ReRAM wafer
- A qualified bachelor degree in Physics, Engineering, or Material Science
- At least 1 year of relevant research and development experience after been conferred Bachelor degree
- Good experience in microelectronics processing techniques
- Team spirit and ability for independent work
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.