The Big Data Analytics Center (BiDAC) is established to conduct quality big data research, training, consultation and to provide unified big data platform services within the UAE and internationally. The main objective of BiDAC is to conduct leading-edge research and services within the emerging domain of big data analytics and disseminate technical know-how that can be applied to improve the performance of public and private enterprises. BiDAC is currently in need of an experienced programmer/developer.
The ideal candidate is expected to have intensive experience in writing efficient programs and support software solutions related to the big data analytics research and development in the center. The candidate is expected to decompose highly complex problems into manageable requirements and then develop and implement sensible, reliable and efficient solutions within a dynamic and rapid code development environment without sacrificing quality. He/ She must be able to make machine learning models published and available for users via dynamic graphical websites and interfaces.
BSc. in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a closely related field from a recognized university.
- Proven experience in developing successful dynamic websites, tools, and software.
- Programming experience particularly in Python and R
- Familior with Machine learning models deployment • Ability to create SSIS packages for data integration.
- Ability to design and develop user-friendly connected iOS apps using xCode and widgets using Dash Code which can be integrated with web services.
- Experience in Windows and Web Development experience in a Microsoft environment including but not limited to .NET 4.0/C#/Visual Studio, ASP.NET/MVC, HTML, Scripting and CSS.
Division Associate Provost for Research
Department Assoc. Provost for Research Office
Job Close Date 30-11-2020
Job Category Staff
Salary 11000 to 23000 AED