Research Fellow, Rehabilitation Research Institute of Singapore
2 days left
- Full Time
Engineering/Computer Science/Biomechanics/Rehabilitation & Movement Science/Human Factors
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
Rehabilitation Research Institute of Singapore invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Provide technical expertise in the areas of biomechanics, motor control and human factors, in relation to rehabilitation
- Lead and/or participate in the research activities of the institute
- Lead and/or participate in the preparation of proposals for research grants
- Help establish collaboration with other local or international research institutions and companies
- Provide mentorship to research students and junior researchers
- PhD Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Biomechanics, Rehabilitation & Movement Science, Human Factors or related field preferred
- Minimum of 4 years of research and/or industrial experience related to rehabilitation post PhD
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU