Project Officer, Neuroscience
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
The School of Biological Sciences invites application for the position of Project Officer (Neuroscience).
- Conduct neuroscience research particularly focusing on rodent behaviour and electrophysiology
- Perform genotyping of mice, histological analyses of brain sections and data analysis using programming skills
- Bachelor degree with distinction in Biological Sciences from a university with high reputation
- Research experience using molecular biological technique
- Research experience with programming in Matlab
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU