Research Assistant, Research Management and Grant Administration
5 days left
- Full Time
A Research Assistant position is currently available in the School of Humanities.
- Work directly with both the Principal Investigator (PI) and Co- Principal Investigator (Co-PI), as well as other researchers in the Singspeak project
- Manage and analyse a speech corpus data
- Work with English and Mandarin-Chinese data and assist the PI with project management and other aspects of research
- Bachelor degree with a focus on linguistics and/or psychology
- Experience and competence in fundamental experimental methodology in Psycholinguistics
- Some knowledge of statistical analysis
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin-Chinese as the candidate is required to work with Mandarin-Chinese data
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU