Research Fellow, School of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering
5 days left
- Full Time
The School of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering, NTU (Singapore) invites applications for our Research Fellow position.
We are seeking highly motivated and experienced candidates to join our innovation team on nanotechnology empowered design of cell-instructive biomedical devices.
- Lead research project under the direction of Principal Investigator, and present significant progress towards the deliverables
- Writing scientific publications and grants. Review and curation of literature
- Collaborate with other team members, and supervise junior members
- Assist in general operation of laboratory including ordering supplies and maintenance
- Train new laboratory personnel, students, and short term visiting scientists
- Comply with all laboratory safety standards and guidelines
- Ph.D. in Analytical Chemistry / Bioengineering / Materials Science and related fields; specialization in biosensing, electrochemistry and imaging is highly preferred
- Working experience in cell biology, mammalian cell culture, nanomaterial synthesis and characterization, cell imaging, single particle imaging, electron microscopy, etc
- Working experience in computer based data analysis and modelling, including but not limit to: Image J, MATLAB, COMSOL, etc
- Highly motivated and dedicated to the development of the project
- Evidence of research independence and track record of first author publications in high impact journals
- Excellent laboratory, planning, and leadership skills
- Ability to integrate well into a team of researchers with different backgrounds, and the ability to learn new techniques
- 3 years of working experience in nanotechnology, biosensing, single particle imaging, electrochemistry, and electron microscopy
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.