Project Officer, Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electronic Engineering/Electrical Engineering
School of Computer Science and Engineering invites applications for the position of Project Officer.
The Project Officer will attend seminars/meetings upon Jun's request and keep proper recordings, coordinate with team members, reply queries from agencies and complete miscellaneous/administrative tasks assigned.
The Project Officer will also be responsible for miscellaneous/administrative tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electronic Engineering/Electrical Engineering
- No experience required
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Positive working attitude and a good team player
- Strong sense of responsibility and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated and able to multi-task
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.