Trainee, R and D Engineer, Environmental Bio-Innovation
In conjunction with Workforce Singapore, NTU offer traineeships to support the SGUnited Traineeships Programme. The Traineeships are part of NTU's efforts to create relevant and meaningful traineeship opportunities for our nation’s new graduates entering the workforce during this difficult time.
About the School of Civil and Environmental Engineering (CEE)
The School of CEE is a leading school for Sustainable Built Environment and plays an integral role in spearheading tertiary education, advancing research innovations and providing professional services in Civil, Environmental, and Maritime Study fields.
- Participate in environmental research program under supervision of school faculty, contributing to various research activities such as literature survey, sample collection/preparation/analysis, site visit, data collection, report preparation, project administration and outreach of research results.
- Assist in duties related to lab safety, lab inventory maintenance, and school administration
- Environmental Bio-innovation Group Projects in domain of bioprocesses, microbiology and molecular biology.
- Bachelor degree in relevant field (preferably Environmental Engineering, with experience involving bioprocesses)
- Basic understanding of the scientific and engineering principles
- Attention to details and procedures
- Effective communication and report writing skills
- Good team-working spirit
Hiring Institution: NTU