Trainee, Project Officer in Social and Cultural Psychology
In conjunction with Workforce Singapore, NTU offer traineeships to support the SGUnited Traineeships Programme. The Traineeships are part of NTU's efforts to create relevant and meaningful traineeship opportunities for our nation’s new graduates entering the workforce during this difficult time.
About School of Social Sciences (SSS)
NTU's School of Social Sciences has nearly 100 faculty members and more than 1,700 undergraduates who major in the four degree programmes the School offers: Economics, Psychology, Public Policy and Global Affairs, and Sociology. There are more than 180 graduate students in our PhD and MA programmes (by research), and MSc programmes in Applied Economics and Gerontology. The School’s holistic and rigorous education aims to prepare our students with analytical and critical capacities that can be applied in the classroom and future careers. Apart from being deeply engaged in their disciplinary pursuits, our faculty members are also at the forefront of cutting-edge research between the social sciences and other disciplines. We firmly believe that cross-fertilisation of disciplinary knowledge will contribute to global scholarship and help tackle complex challenges facing the world in the 21st century.
- Conduct literature review and search
- Prepare sections of surveys, experiments, analysis plans, manuscripts, and reports
- Coordinate participant recruitment and data collection
- Assist in preparation of research ethics documentation
- Assist in data processing and data analysis
- Coordination of day to day research activities and other research personnel
- Perform other related duties assigned in support of the research projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or relevant fields
- Good understanding of research and analytical skills
- Comfortable with common statistics used in Psychology
- Attention to details and procedures
- Effective communication and report writing skills