Trainee, Research Analyst in Leadership, Management and Organization
In conjunction with Workforce Singapore, NTU offer traineeships to support the SGUnited Traineeships Programme. The Traineeships are part of NTU's efforts to create relevant and meaningful traineeship opportunities for our nation’s new graduates entering the workforce during this difficult time.
About Nanyang Business School
Nanyang Business School has been consistently counted among the world's top-tier business schools. Being fully integrated into Nanyang Technological University, it draws on the strengths of one of Asia's most comprehensive research-intensive universities to provide enriching opportunities for interdisciplinary study.
The Leadership, Management and Organization Division is a community of more than 30 international scholars from 15 different countries, with PhDs from research-intensive universities on four continents. We work in four major areas: leadership; organisational behaviour; human resource management; and communication management.
- Prepare literature review and searches to synthesize research in the field
- Participate in research conceptualization and designs
- Participate in data collection through surveys, interviews, focus groups, experiments and/or online data sources
- Assist in preparation of reports for industry partners and funding agencies
- Contribute to research publications and conference and industry presentations
- Assist in duties related to project management, documentation, and dissemination of research results
- Bachelor degree in relevant field
- Basic understanding of research and analytical skills
- Basic knowledge of business and education disciplines
- Attention to details and procedures
- Effective communication and report writing skills
Hiring Institution: NTU