Trainee, Research Assistant
In conjunction with Workforce Singapore, NTU offer traineeships to support the SGUnited Traineeships Programme.The Traineeships are part of NTU's efforts to create relevant and meaningful traineeship opportunities for our nation’s new graduates entering the workforce during this difficult time.
About Nanyang Centre for Public Administration
Nanyang Centre for Public Administration (NCPA) at NTU is Asia’s leading institution in public administration education and research. It offers wide-ranging education and research programmes pertaining to public governance and economic development, and is dedicated to preparing and inspiring future leaders for the public, private, and non-profit sectors through its global perspective on developments in Asia and through its multidisciplinary approaches to researching and teaching important policy issues. As a premier education and research institution, NCPA promotes good governance and public services, facilitates knowledge exchanges, and strengthens cooperation among governments across the world.
- Prepare literature review and searches to outline research in the field
- Participate in research conceptualization and design
- Participate in data collection and preparation, and support data analysis
- Prepare reports and documentations for the research program
- Contribute to research publications and presentations
- Assist in the organisation and coordination of events
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Basic understanding of research and analytical skills
- Attention to details and procedures
- Effective communication and report writing skills
Hiring Institution: NTU