Trainee, Research Officer Trainee, Sustainable Societies, ASE
In conjunction with Workforce Singapore, NTU offer traineeships to support the SGUnited Traineeships Programme. The Traineeships are part of NTU's efforts to create relevant and meaningful traineeship opportunities for our nation’s new graduates entering the workforce during this difficult time.
About Asian School of Environment
Asian School of Environment is an interdisciplinary school that integrates earth and environmental science, ecology, engineering and technology, human ecology, humanities, and the social sciences address key environmental challenges related to climate change, geohazards, sustainability and global environmental change, with focus on Southeast Asia.
- Prepare literature surveys to outline research / technology development in the field of sustainable societies.
- Participate in research program for sustainable societies.
- Prepare reports and documentations for the research programs, and support data analysis
- Assist in duties related to lab safety, documentation, and outreach of research results
Please see the link below for available traineeship opportunities within ASE. Please indicate your preferred projects when you apply. http://ase.ntu.edu.sg/aboutus/Traineeships_at_ASE/Pages/Home.aspx
- Bachelor degree in relevant field
- Basic understanding of the scientific principles behind the research activities
- Attention to details and procedures
- Effective communication and report writing skills
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Capacity to work both independently and in teams, depending on demands of the work
Hiring Institution: NTU