Research Fellow, Communication/Information Science/Computer Science/Social Media Data Analytics
- Full Time
A Research Fellow position is currently available at Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information (WKWSCI).
- Conduct, and manage student assistants to compile, systematic literature review
- Analyze national level quantitative surveys
- Conduct content analysis, and statistical analysis
- Design and conduct user experience experiments in the lab and analyze experimental data
- Support multiple peer-reviewed publications as secondary author and technical expert
- Manage and document datasets
- Assist in administrative duties, e.g. writing ethics reviews, press releases, annual reports
- PhD in Communication, Information Science, Computer Science, Social Media Data Analytics, or closely related area from reputable universities
- Solid mathematical, statistical background
- Experience with social media analytics
- Ability to publish peer-reviewed publications in international journals, prioritize work and meet deadlines within the framework of an agreed program as well as to coordinate with collaborators, administrators and service providers
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.