Project Manager, Plant Operations
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
Nanyang Environment & Water Research Institute - Residues and Resource Reclamation Centre (NEWRI-R3C) IS looking for a Project Manager (Plant Operations) for the waste to energy research facility (WTERF), which operates on high-temperature slagging gasification technology.
- Responsible for all activities that pertain to administration, procurement, finance and logistics with regard to the day to day operations of the plant
- Leading/facilitating technical projects in the waste management domain
- Leading efforts to optimize processes and expand plant capability & utility by enabling the plant’s plug & play features for collaborative research with industry partners
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical field
- Demonstrated leadership ability is a must
- The position calls for a strong sense of initiative, responsibility, ownership and a drive to get things done
- At least 5 years of experience supervising/managing incineration/boiler/turbine generator operations is highly desirable
- Minimum two years’ experience in a comparable role providing administrative/business support
- Experience supervising a team of 20+ staff is desirable.
- Certificate in Workplace, Safety & Health designed for supervisory personnel in a process plant, is highly desirable
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU