RIE Trainee, Research Engineer, Smart Infrastructure for Data Driven Societies
In conjunction with Workforce Singapore, NTU offer traineeships to support the SGUnited Traineeships Programme. The Traineeships are part of NTU's efforts to create relevant and meaningful traineeship opportunities for our nation’s new graduates entering the workforce during this difficult time.
About the Continental-NTU Corporate Lab
The Continental-NTU corporate lab is a research lab jointly set up by the German automotive electronics giant Continental, and NTU. This lab strives to harness new technological innovations to create the next generation of urban mobility systems and solutions. The trainees can look forward to be trained by experts from Continental and NTU.
- Orientation and introduction to research
- (Self) Learning DRL methodologies
- (Self) Learning deep learning development platfroms
- Conducting experiments
- Contribute to project research
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering