Postdoctoral Research Associate
The successful candidate will join the UK DRI at King’s College London and have access to all the superb facilities of the Maurice Wohl Clinical Research Institute, Randal and Crick Institutes. These include excellent EM facilities, several NMR spectrometers ranging from 600 to 950 MHz, advanced optical spectroscopies, crystallization robots and many other tools in support of cellular, structural and integrated biology.
By the end of the post, the successful candidates is expected to have contributed to one or more of these research areas:
- Cellular and Structural studies of the target proteins by biophysical and cellular methods.
The successful candidates will also be expected to:
- Publish at least one first author publication in a high impact factor journal
- Demonstrate the importance of their research in the form of intellectual property, novel techniques or findings that make a significant contribution to the field
- Disseminate research findings and promote scientific profile at international conferences
- Engage in professional development as appropriate
- Undertake any other reasonable duties that may be requested by the PI.
Contact: Professor Annalisa Pastore; Annalisa.firstname.lastname@example.org