Organization Name EBTIC
The newly-established Khalifa University of Science and Technology combines the Masdar Institute of Science and Technology (MI), Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research (KUSTAR), and the Petroleum Institute (PI) into one world-class, research-intensive institution, seamlessly integrating research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in applied science and engineering.
To provide high quality research support and undertake internationally competitive research aimed at publication thereby contributing to the academic and research mission of EBTIC and its partners.
Research support includes inquiries, interviews, documentation, data searches, and other explorations and studies in support of the educational, scholarly, and collaborative activities.
- The Research Associate’s responsibilities will include (as required):
- Contribute to original work leading to new solutions to research problems in areas supporting EBTIC’s strategic priorities.
- Contribute to EBTIC’s world-class standing in research and innovation through appropriate communications, including internal reports or presentations, external presentations to customers and peers, journal publications, popular science articles etc.
- Manage (small) research projects, or tasks within projects as and when assigned.
- Deliver project work to time and within budget, as agreed with task leader or project manager.
- Provide research support for related research projects, includes planning academic meetings, workshops, conferences, and other collaborative activities.
- Provide research support for research project development
- Provide research support by making inquiries by phone or email; conducting interviews; providing documentation: searching libraries and databases to identify books, articles or other publications
- Compiling, organizing, summarizing and/or presenting requested information; and conducting any other explorations, investigations, and studies relevant to furthering the research project to which he/she is assigned.
- Present research plans and findings in a convincing style, both in oral and written modes of communication.
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in related specializations with relevant professional backgrounds, and demonstrated research skills.
- A minimum of one (1) year of relevant professional experience doing research-related work with universities or related institutions (i.e., that emphasize academic or policy research) is an advantage.
How To Apply
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Apply for Research Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly