Research Fellow, Optics
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
The Quantum Science and Engineering Centre (QSec) invites application for the position of Research Fellow.
- Work on a project to conduct the research on the development of optical modules
- PhD in optical engineering, electrical & electronic engineering, material science or physics
- At least 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Strong background in optical design, precision optical system alignment and installation
- Knowledge in silicon photonics design and quantum optics
- Experience in sensing device and optical design software such as ZeMax are preferred
- Highly motivated, independent and able to work as a team
- Excellent oral, written communication and organisational skills
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU