Postdoctoral Fellow in Behavioural Neuroscience and Behavioural Physiology
Title Postdoctoral Fellows in Behavioural Neuroscience and Behavioural Physiology
Department / College Department of Physiology, College of Medicine, NCKU
Contract Type A year long / Full time, Non-tenure tracking
Posted / End of date As the ad shown / 30 Oct 2020
Expected Starting Date Janu 1, 2021
The postdoctoral fellows are expected to independently work on a one-year-long personal proposed project in any field in Neurosciences. Likewise, the candidates are required to work with two PIs (including one research scholar) in conducting empirical experiments exclusively in mice) for the funded projects.
The applicants have obtained Ph.D. in any field of Biological sciences or Psychological sciences. Experiences in rodent handling and experiments are required. Candidates equipped with Molecular Biology techniques and skills will be a plus. Candidates with published articles in academic Journals are especially encouraged.
The application materials include:
- CV, including certified certificates
- List of publications with bibliographical references
- A 5-page research plan (including Abstract, Rationale and Aims, Materials and Methods, Expected Results, and References) stating your independent research project
- Name and corresponding address of two potential references
- Documentation of English language proficiency (e.g. TOEFL, IELTS, etc.) if English is not the applicant's mother tongue.
- One reference letter
Submit the application letter with your application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants, provided being invited for interview, must bring certified copies of certificates.
Postdoctoral candidates are remunerated at gross from NT878K before tax per year.
PI and co-PI have three funded projects for two years in a row from the MOST
Apply for Postdoctoral Fellow in Behavioural Neuroscience and Behavioural Physiology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly