Management and execution of research projects investigating how olfactory circuits in different insect species process natural odors in the environment.
- Researches literature to aid in the planning and execution of scientific projects.
- Refines and develops protocols for husbandry and genetic manipulation of new model insect species.
- Maintains detailed laboratory records.
- Executes genetic, anatomical, and molecular biology experiments.
- Analyzes data, prepares figures and manuscripts for publication.
- Bachelor's degree in biology or related discipline.
- 4 or more years of wet bench experience.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- M.S. or Ph.D. in biology or related discipline.
- Record of productivity demonstrated by publications.