Research Fellow, Civil and Environmental Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
The School of Civil and Environmental Engineering invites applications for our Research Fellow position.
- Coordinate and conduct field work, laboratory work and data analysis
- Work with research associates
- Write progress reports and attend routine meetings
- Write project reports and scientific research papers for publication, presenting research outcomes in relevant meetings/conferences
- PhD in Civil and Environmental Engineering or related field
- 3-5 years research experience in related area
- Expertise in analytical chemistry
- Expertise in contaminant transport and fate
- Expertise in environmental risk assessment
- Publication track record is an advantage
- Proficiency in English
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU