Head of Audit Programmes
Job Profile Programme Management - Programme Operations
Contract Type Fixed Term
As a Programme Manager, Head of Audit programmes for Professional Development, you will be responsible for supporting the strategic and operational development of programmes within the Finance & Tax portfolio, focussing mainly on Audit.
- Presenting approximately 80-90 days a year for both public and in-house (B2B) courses. Focussing mainly on Audit. However, the ideal candidate will also have the ability to teach other areas such as Financial Reporting and Financial Awareness. If the candidate shows interest and has experience in teaching other subjects, that would be of interest.
- Writing material or contributing to material for B2B opportunities is a key part of this role. Proactively supporting freelance presenters with their content development is also key.
- Creating a simple and effective range of PD short courses for our public business which are commercially optimised and can be delivered via face to face, online classroom live and pre-recorded mediums.
- Ensuring the programmes blend with the overall product landscape of the Finance & Tax portfolio, whilst thinking about what accountants and lawyers may also benefit from in addition.
- Manage the academic content and pedagogy of modules and programmes within specialist area/product stream
- Take an active role in the strategic development process, including supporting the Director of Programmes and the Director of PD in the creation of appropriate budgets, forecasts and targets.
- Working with the Head of Online Strategic Delivery in the development of an online landscape for Audit.
Please refer to the job description for further details
Department Professional Development - Programmes
Vacancy location Location UK, London, London Liverpool Street
- Familiar with all current Audit practices and techniques, both internal and external.
- Commercially and educationally focussed with leadership and coaching skills.
- A strong understanding of the Professional Services environment and how it is evolving.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of how PD programmes are required or used in the Professional Services industry.
- An ability to prioritise their own work and the work of others.
- A willingness to listen and seek out the opinion of others.
- Ability to translate the needs and of objectives of the business, in line with the wider group agenda.
- A proven track record of delivering on time, on budget and using your own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to challenge and inspire people to engage in change processes.
- A successful track record of leading and implementing change.
- Adaptable to change.
- A good team worker.
- High attention to detail, tasks completed in full to set deadlines.
Contract Hours 37.50
Attachments Full Job Description