Research Fellow, Engineering/Statistics/Computer Science/Mathematics
School of Computer Science and Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Work with the Proposals for Industry Alignment Fund-Pre-positioning Programme/Industry Collaboration Project (IAF-PP/ICP)
- Perform analyses of MRO datasets
- Arrange meetings with the members of the project including organize appropriate meeting rooms and any refreshments, contact the attendees
- Identify risks that could affect the progression of the project
- Conduct research experiments on the analysis of large-scale genomic data
- Write the text and document, project report and papers
- A PhD Degree in Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics
- Strong programing skills and hand-on experience on analyzing large-scale genomic data
- Experience with building web interfaces and databases or strong mathematical analytics background is required
- Good writing and communication skills
- Strong research background and a proven track record of publications
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.