Research Associate, Computer Science
The Delta-NTU Corporate Laboratory for Cyber-Physical Systems was jointly established by the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE) at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) and Delta Electronics
The Corp Lab aims to create business value through collaborative commercialization of translational research and industrial development. The successful candidates will conduct research and development work related to Smart Manufacturing. The candidates are expected to contribute in effort targets pave new solution business in Smart Manufacturing in the Asia Pacific Region.
Established in 1981, the SCHOOL OF ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING (EEE) http://www.eee.ntu.edu.sg is one of the founding Schools of the Nanyang Technological University. Built on a culture of excellence, the School is renowned for its high academic standards and research. With more than 150 faculty members and an enrolment of more than 4,000, of which about 1,000 are graduate students, it is one of the largest EEE schools in the world and ranks 12th in the field of Electrical & Electronic Engineering in the 2018 QS World University Rankings by Subjects. Delta Electronics was founded in 1971 and is a global leader in Power Electronics, Energy Management and Smart Green Life, with over 50 R&D sites globally and more than 5,000 R&D engineers.
We invite applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Conducting research and development in the area of user modelling and recommender systems
- Working closely together with the team in NTU and a world-wide reputable company
- Researching, designing and developing recommender systems with the advanced Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning techniques like deep learning, in the application domain of learning and education
- Master's degree in Computer Science
- Sufficient research and development experience in user modelling and recommender system
- Excellent programming skills, and good knowledge and experience on Software Engineering are an asset
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills
Please submit your CV/resume, a list of publications with relevant journal impact factors, a list of at least 2 references, and all relevant academic certificates.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU