Professor / Assistant Professor / Associate Professor in the field of Management and Organisation
UNIVERSITY TEACHER (M/F) – Full professor / Assistant professor / Associate professor in the field of Management and Organisation (1 position)
Status: part-time (75% employment – 30 hour a week)
Type of contract: permanent
2. CONDITIONS FOR THE POSITION:
- doctoral degree (Ph.D) in the relevant field;
- valid habilitation title: Full professor, Associate professor or Assistant professor for Management and organisation;
- rhetorical abilities, sense of innovation, ability to organize their own work or work of their colleagues;
- active knowledge of English and knowledge of the Slovenian language at B2 level according to the European Reference Framework for Languages (CEFR). If the selected candidate fails to meet this condition at the time of the job placement, he must complete it within three years from the date of employment.
3. JOB DESCRIPTION:
- designing and updating course syllabus according to the university and higher-education professional programme requirements;
- organizing or co-organizing all activities for carrying out the course in accordance with the syllabus and the state of the art in the topic area; coordinating work and supervising other personel involved in the teaching programme (assistants, technical and other associates);
- giving lectures to students, conducting seminars and other pedagogical activities according to accredited course syllabi;
- managing, evaluating and correcting examination papers and tests;
- participating in other professional activities related to teaching in the field area (i.e. official recognition, expertise);
- the scientific-research work, study and development of concepts, theories and methods;
- providing research guidance to the students and other curricular activities, advising students in their thesis work on Bachelor, Master and Doctoral level;
- caring for safe and healthy workplace of workers and students;
- perform other tasks which in substance fall within the broad area of expertise workplace.
We expect from candidates to have responsibility:
- for execution and co-execution of the course in accordance of the study program and other regulations;
- for the professional and timely execution of other works;
- for working assets;
- for the safe and healthy work of co-workers and students of the course;
- for the professional supervision of the work of assistants, technical and other employees involved in the execution of courses.
Priority will be given to candidates who are engaged in research and teaching in the following areas:
Preference will be given to candidates who have experience with international groups of students of internationally accredited schools, with knowledge of the concepts of theory of organization and management, advanced management, leadership and decision making, organizational learning, learning management and knowledge in the public sector, learning organizations and organizational structures in the global environment, attributes of social responsibility, diversity management and age management in the light of a long-lived society.
4. JOB STARTING DATE (expected): October, 2020
Candidates should submit an application with the following annexes:
- Evidence of education;
- Evidence of the valid habilitation title or evidence of compliance with the qualitative and quantitative criteria for election to the title or for recognition of the title, in accordance with the Criteria. In this case, the candidate must also enclose a statement that he/she agrees that in case of a decision of the selection board, his/her application is also considered as an application for election to the title or for the recognition of the title.
The University of Ljubljana promotes gender equality in employment and work.
5. Applications with before mentioned annexes should be sent to e-mail address:
firstname.lastname@example.org with cumpulsory following subject: PRIJAVA NA RAZPIS RPKMO2020-1
APLICATION DEADLINE: 60 days after the official announcement i.e. up to and including 22. 9. 2020
6. CONTACT PERSON:
Name: Luka Lah
Telephone number: +386 (0)1 5892 639