Research Fellow, Electrochemistry
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
The School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Fully responsible for the maintenance and operation of the nanoprobe electrodeposition workstation based at SPMS
- Developing and optimize new 3D printing protocols
- Conduct independent research and supervise junior research staff
- Ph.D. in Chemistry, with prior experience in the fields of electrochemistry, electrocatalysis and materials science (fabrication and characterization of new electrode materials)
- Competent in basic programming languages (Python, LabVIEW)
- Excellent communication, writing, project management and organization skills
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU