Research Fellow, Quantum Science and Engineering Centre
The Quantum Science and Engineering Centre (QSec) invites application for the position of Research Fellow.
- Work on a project to conduct the research experiments for the development of microfluidic chip design, fabrication and experimentation
- Experience in assay developments and microfluidic sensors will be considered with priority
- PhD in bioanalytical-, physical- or surface Chemistry
- Strong background in surface chemistry and bio conjugation
- At least 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Highly motivated, independent and able to work as a team
- Willingness and ability to develop new skills
- Excellent oral, written communication and organisational skills
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.