To provide visible ‘high touch point’ cleaning services at King’s College London.
You will predominately be based at a specific Campus or at one of our Student Residence in central London or Denmark Hill (SE5) but should be able to travel to any King’s location.
This role will require exceptional standards of cleaning coupled with the ability to interact verbally with staff and students on a daily basis ensuring the highest levels of customer service is maintained at all times.
This is not a typical ‘out of sight’ role and a good level of fluency in English is required.
Full-time: 35 hours per week
Contract: Fixed-term for 6 months
Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following.
• To ensure tasks are carried to the highest standard throughout your designated location as instructed by your manager, including our offices, student residences and other campus buildings as required.
• Carry out frequent cleaning of ‘high touch points’ and ensure hand sanitiser and wipe dispensers etc are always maintained to required levels.
• Maintain a visible presence in the workplace to ensure any issues can be promptly responded to, such as indicating where additional resources are required, ensuring materials are in the correct place.
• Take a proactive approach to any cleaning requirements you see to support the creation of a CoVID-secure working environment.
• To undertake periodic and ad-hoc tasks as required by your manager to ensure our staff and student are supported.
The above list of responsibilities may not be exhaustive, and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks and responsibilities as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post
This advertisement does not meet the requirements for a Certificate of Sponsorship under Home Office regulations and therefore the university will not be able to offer sponsorship for this role.