Project Officer, Biological Sciences
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
The School of Biological Sciences invite applications for the position of Project Officer. The respective project is part of a newly established National Research Foundation (NRF)-funded Competitive Research Program (CRP).
- Work in the laboratory of the lead PI Prof Peter Dröge on the development of a new platform for improved protein therapeutics (e.g. antibodies, factor VIII) produced by mammalian expression systems using our own propriety genome editing tool that is based on variants of phage lambda integrase
- The work involves mammalian cell culturing, protein purification, biochemical assays, genome editing analysis and many standard molecular biology techniques
- BA degree in Biological Sciences with honours
- Keen interest in biotechnology is a prerequisite
- Demonstrated experience in mammalian cell culturing and many standard molecular biology techniques
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU