Energy Research Institute @ NTU invites applications for the position of Project Officer.
- Design power electronics hardware
- Conduct experiments and testing of power converters
- Inventory management of laboratory
- Possess B.Eng in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fundamental knowledge of power electronics hardware
- Knowledge of PCB design
- Knowledge of FPGA programming (VHDL preferred)
- Possess hardware preparation skills (e.g. soldering)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.