Project Officer, History/Archaeology
A Project Officer position is currently available in the School of Humanities.
- Conduct bioarchaeological studies on East/Southeast Asian materials
- Complete a result that includes the compilations and in-depth analysing on relevant historical and archaeology materials
- Write a monthly written report on the coordination between the student assistants, Researchers and PI as well as the updated project status with meetings details
- Write a quarterly analysis report on the bioarchaeological studies on East/Southeast Asian materials examined (est. 20-40 books)
- Compilation of bioarchaeological images collection
- BA Degree in History or Archaeology
- Proficient in MS Office, Words/ Excel
- Comfortable with technology including social media platforms
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work independently
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.