Research Fellow, School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
The School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering invites application for the position of Research Fellow.
- Develop breakthrough concepts in compact light generation and energy conversion mechanisms based on free electron nanophotonics
- Discover new fundamental phenomena and design realistic platforms for medical/commercial applications
- PhD in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or related field
- Background in mathematical physics and/or engineering mathematics
- Proficiency in scientific computation in C/C++ and Matlab/Python or similar languages
- Background in one or more of the following topics: nanophotonics, quantum materials, nonlinear optics, ultrafast optics, free electron waveshaping, machine learning in photonics.
- Publication track record is an advantage
- Proficiency in English
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.