Research Fellow, Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering
School of Computer Science and Engineering is looking for a candidate to join them as a Research Fellow.
- Development of hardware prototypes for cryptographic primitives, extending state-of-the-art processor designs with cryptographic kernels and specializing in cryptanalysis
- Work on a commercial flow for digital design using available software tools and then use those for implementing complex and computationally intensive security modules
- PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related fields
- Programming knowledge in VHDL, Verilog, C, C++, Scripting languages (Python, Shell)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Extensive knowledge or experience with FPGA synthesis flow is desirable
- Prior experience in these fields are beneficial
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.