Research Engineer, Electrical Engineering
Rolls-Royce@NTU Corporate Lab is looking for a candidate to join them as a Research Engineer to conduct sensors research and developmental work for advanced Internet of Things (IoT) applications.
- Circuit design for sensors applications in IoT
- Able to conduct sensors’ resistance/ capacitance measurement, heater control & calibration, and understand microcontroller application (with system controller, memory, signal processing and I2C interface)
- Team-player in a multi-disciplinary team setting to undertake product engineering and design
- Verify new internal design tools and feedback to the developmental team
- BEng in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of circuit design and willingness to learn new things
- Knowledge of circuit simulation with software tools would be added advantage
- Strong interest in research and developmental work
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.