Associate, Research Professor, Department of Electronic Engineering
1 day left
- Full Time
Calls for Global Talents
Department of Electronic Engineering (EE), College of Information Science and Electronic Engineering (ISEE), Zhejiang University (ZJU), owns Zhejiang provincial key labs and several research centers. Research at EE covers the fields related to electronics and information technology. Focusing on the goal of building ZJU a world-class university, the Department sincerely calls for outstanding talents at home and abroad.
EECS related fields, including but not limited to:
- Signal and Data Processing,
- Artificial Intelligence,
- Electronics and Photonics,
- Circuits and Systems,
- Networking and Communication,
- Internet of Things,
- Embedded Systems,
- Terahertz Technology,
- Bioelectronics and Bioinformatics,
- Quantum Electronics and Optics.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- The applicant should hold a doctoral degree.
- The applicant should be capable of setting up at least one core course in the corresponding discipline, and should work full-time at ZJU.
- The applicant for special-term research professor should hold a full professorship (or an equivalent title) in the corresponding discipline, and the applicant for the special-term associate research professor should hold an associate professorship (or an equivalent title).
- ZJU will provide decent compensation.
- After approved, ZJU will provide a research fund of RMB 400,000.
- Personal Curriculum Vitae,
- Working objective and plans,
- Certificates of academic qualifications, academic degrees, employment, etc.,
- Three peer expert recommendation letters (for overseas applicants, at least two peer expert recommendation letters from overseas experts are required), and
- Three or above representative papers in PDF format (published within the last 5 years).
Prof. Hui-liang Shen
Head, Department of Electronic Engineering (EE)
Yuquan Campus, Zhejiang University,
No.38, Zheda Road,