Project Officer, Quantitative Data Analysis
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
The Weber group from School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences (SPMS) seeks a highly driven Project Officer to conduct research in quantum and topological materials.
- Quantitative data analysis of existing experimental data sets
- Implementation of theoretical models into code
- Maintaining, modifying and utilizing code to for data extraction
- Bachelor degree in physics (hours first class preferred)
- Demonstrated experience in code writing and its use in quantitative data analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including scientific writing)
- Ability to work independently but also to work as part of a team
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU