Research Fellow, School of Computer Science and Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
School of Computer Science and Engineering is looking for a candidate to join them as a Research Fellow.
- Design and implement a blockchain-based subsystem for secure and privacy-aware federated learning
- Design and implement a blockchain-based subsystem for saving and tracking user data’s privacy cost spent in machine learning
- Design and implement a blockchain-based secure market for exchanging machine learning models
- Apply blockchains to wireless communications and intelligent reflecting surfaces
- PhD in Computer Science/Engineering, or Electronic/Electrical Engineering
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Positive working attitude and a good team player
- Strong sense of responsibility and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated and able to multi-task
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU