Rolls-Royce@NTU Corporate Lab is currently looking for a candidate to join them as a Research Associate to support the research for the project titled: Next Generation Aerospace Power Converters (RRE 1.1).
- Perform EMI/EMC analysis using computational electromagnetics modelling and simulation tools
- Development and design of EMI filters for various power electronics converters and test against international standards, i.e. DO-160 for aerospace
- Fabrication or hand crafting of EMI filter prototypes and do the test together with the power converter
- Support EMC testing and troubleshooting of products in accordance with different standards
- Support product development with test recommendations and analysis of test results
- A Masters in Electrical/Electronics/Power/ with a strong academic record
- Deep understanding of the physics and fundamental of low frequency and high frequency of electromagnetics
- Good understanding of power electronics topologies (AC/DC, DC/DC & DC/AC)
- Knowledge and/or prior work experience in the design, development, and test of EMI/EMC components and technologies
- Experience in solving noise problems in high switching frequency converters and ability to design of EMI/EMC filters to meet stringent requirement
- Good understanding of common-mode and differential mode inductor design and capacitor selection
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.